Locate, borrow, and use Penn Libraries materials and resources—physical, digitized, and online. Or request from our extensive network of partner libraries.
- Log in to your Penn Libraries account to reserve materials or get them delivered, access interlibrary loan, and view the status of anything you’ve checked out.
Borrow Books and More
- Search the catalog, Franklin, for books, journal articles, databases, CDs and DVDs, and more.
- Pick up books at any library location, or use contactless lockers at Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center or Levy Dental Medicine Library.
- Get books delivered to you at home.
- Request scans of articles or book chapters for quick delivery directly to your inbox.
- Find out how to visit and borrow materials from libraries all over the country.
- Visit our borrowing and circulation guide to find more information.
- Get off-campus access to subscription materials like journals, databases, and e-books only available to Libraries users.
Borrow Direct, EZBorrow, and Interlibrary Loan
- Search the collections of multiple partner libraries simultaneously, place direct requests, and receive fast delivery.
Borrowing for Non-Penn Patrons
- Find out if your institution has a reciprocal borrowing agreement with the Penn Libraries.
- Consult our Alumni Services Guide for information on visiting the libraries, accessing e-resources, and borrowing materials.